Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Home Made Anything Pockets

 This is seriously one of my new favorite go to meals.  Grands Has a new Honey Butter Biscuit (you can use your favorite, buttermilk, flakey and light ect..) I used the new Honey butter biscuits.  They were on sale 10 for $10.00 at my local grocery store and I wanted to find a few ways to use these biscuits over the next few weeks so I wouldn't waste them!

INSTRUCTIONS

I always line my pans with tin foil when baking with Cheese or anything that is hard to scrub off!  Plus your pans don't look so old and yucky as fast.

Set your Oven to 350 degrees these are so quick and easy to make your oven may not even be preheated by the time you are done!

So I open a can of my biscuits and threw some flour down a cutting board,  Rolled out my biscuits as flat as I could with a rolling pin.

I placed one biscuit on the bottom of the pan, and filled with in this order shredded cheese (any kind) I used Mozz and Cheddar, then diced up sun dried tomato Turkey lunch meat, some diced red onions, left over diced up bacon and then a little more shredded cheese!  Remember you can USE WHATEVER you want to fill these get creative or get real simple for those picky kids :) Ham-roast beef- swiss- mushrroms- red peppers- jalepeno- cream cheese - garlic Leftover Chicken- make pizza ones yum! Endless possibilities!

Place a second rolled out biscuit on top I press mine together as best as I can.


Bake at 350 for 15- 19 minutes or whatever your package says for your biscuits to bake up to golden brown.


No need to even let them cool. Slice them into fours and serve with your favorite dipping sauce or eat them plain they are FABULOUS!


No comments:

Post a Comment