Wednesday, January 23, 2013

STUFF IT ...... the chicken that is.

Stuff your dinner whatever it is!



We love chicken in this house, and your really not suppose to eat red meat more than once or twice a week anyways.  So I have to find new ways to make it exciting!
All I did was ALMOST cut the chicken in half (I left a little but connected so it doesn't slide apart.)  I put my favorite cheeses inside and a little but of cottage cheese. and a few mushrooms and onions.

The more you come back to my page you will see HOW much we love mushrooms and onions and red peppers in this house lol.

Also on the same pan we made stuffed mushrooms.  I used about 2/3 rds of a package of cream cheese.  Mixed in about 1 teaspoon of the following garlic powder, onion powder, and just a dash of salt and pepper.  I also add a splash of milk into the bowl and use a hand mixer to make the cream cheese more workable!

Use a small spoon to fill your mushrooms with cream cheese.  I also dumped about 1/2 a cup of shredded mozzarella cheese into a bowl and dip the mushroom cream cheese side down into the bowl.

My chicken was fully thawed out So I could cook these two together 350 degrees for about 30- 35 minutes or until your cheese on your mushrooms is golden brown and your chicken starts to brown a tad bit on the top as well.

Remember get creative!  If you have a night without the kids or want to make a separate portion for yourself add some red pepper flakes for a little spice or green and yellow and red and orange peppers, onion chives.   Add a smidge of Italian seasoning to chickens cheese mix. The possibilities are endless and you can stuff just about anything in there!




You can also stuff Hamburger patties or turkey patties even butterfly a nice steak and cook garlic mushrooms and onions in the middle OOOOOOOOOOO that sound good!

No comments:

Post a Comment